Thursday, October 23, 2014

I met friends the other week for lunch and we decided to go somewhere that has a voucher from the Entertainment Book. We chose the lovely RiverBank Estate.

I've never been to RiverBank before and the first thing I noticed was the beautiful rolling vines which went on for ages and backed onto the Swan River.




We decided to sit underneath the beautifully designed veranda outside seeing as though it was a nice sunny day. The newly sprouting vines overhead gave out plenty of light shade and was lovely to sit under.

We chose the RiverBank Tasting board which is a selection of bites chosen by the Chef that particular day.

The Tasting Board consisted of an array of gourmet delights prepared by Head Chef  Darren King. We had a Light Prawn Salad, Pork Rillettes, Aranacini Balls, Potato Salad, Duck Liver Pate and Chorizo, Olives and Crackers.



We also ordered Pumpkin Arancini Balls and the Tempura Prawns with Wasabi Mayo.

 
 

All the food was faultless and we had fun picking our way through the dishes as we sipped on The Celebration White which is a dry blended white and was very easy drinking both my friend and I took a bottle home each!



After lunch we had a few tastings and I must say all of the wines I tried were so good, literally one after the other!

With the Entertainment voucher we saved just over $20 off the total bill. I'll definitely be back here with my Hubby for a beautiful lunch one day very soon.

They also have an Entertainment Voucher for 30% all Cellar Door Sales up to $500, so big savings all round!

RiverBank Estate on Urbanspoon

Tagged: , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. We just visited RiverBank the other weekend with my in-laws....was such a pretty spot and so easy to enjoy gluten free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely. I heart my Entertainment Book - so much value in that thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great value aren't they! I get one every year....I used one on the school holidays with my daughter roller skating (2 for 1) thought 'why not' and I had a blast! :-)

      Delete

Please leave a comment!